well come

LET'S SHARE YOUR IDEAS



Thursday, March 10, 2011

Taman Tamadun Islam










Taman Tamadun Islam
The story of Taman Tamadun Islam (TTI) had been told by my teacher every week before I visited Terengganu, Malaysia. I cold not imagine how the TTI was as the teacher said that “We will travel around the world just as we visit at the TTI.”
In November, my teacher brought us to travel at TTI. As my bus was crossing Terengganu River, the view of the TTI and Crystal mosque near the river bank made me felt excited. Even though it was not a program on the first day of this trip, the beautiful Creston mosque and TTI was attracted the eyes of all friends in the bus as Thai tourists.
On the second day of this trip came very nice. Everyone concentrate to go to the TTI. At the monument park, the officers were very nice. Before entering the park, we had to stamp a passport first (Monument park passport).
The TTI was very big and large. We had to take a train or buggy for visiting each mosque. The mosques and monuments were rebuilt as same as the original one but in the smaller sizes. However, it made me amazed as such I was in the real historical world. I had traveled around the world as my teacher said. It was very amazing!
Around 20 of the monuments and mosques of the world were duplicated at the TTI, Malaysia such as national mosque of Malaysia, Alhambra palace in Spain, Taj Mahal of India, Masjidil-Haram and Prophet mosque in Saudi Arabia, Pattani Mosque in Thailand, Suleymaniye Mosque in Turkey and any others famous Muslim monuments world. That day, I just spent a half day to visit the famous Muslim monuments around the world at TTI.
The most amazing monument of this trip was the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem. First step of entering this mosque, I was very proud and impressed. I had visited a real Dome of the Rock! Even it was smaller but I could see an amazing architecture on the roof and touched a big stone in the middle of the mosque. I got a great experience in the Dome of the Rock. My heart was full of happiness with feeling as visiting in Jerusalem but the rain outside the mosque woke me that I was in Malaysia!
This is a fantastic monument park I have visited. I love this place. I wish this kind of park will be in Thailand. It is very interesting. Last time, I visited with my classmate but I will visit with my family for someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment